- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MARS Restoration is a leading home restoration company bringing a higher standard of roofing to Maryland and Northern Virginia. After more than 20 years in roofing, founders Sal and Eric wanted to build a company that got the job done right. Experienced in insurance inspections and certified by shingle manufacturers, MARS Restoration is a company made up of uniquely qualified individuals.
We're looking for results-driven Sales Representatives to generate, cultivate, and qualify sales leads. In addition, sales reps are expected to generate and present proposals, negotiate pricing, and close sales to attain goals. The Ideal candidate will have strong negotiation skills, great communication, and an outgoing personality.
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers using established methods for successful closing
- Perform needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling (door to door) as well as responding to warm leads, provided by the company
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market's potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Why Work With Us?
- Paid Extensive Training
- Six figure earning potential
- Transparent pay practices
- Uncapped commissions and bonuses
- Family-like team environment
Location/ Service Area
- MARS Restoration is based in Clinton, MD. We serve communities in Maryland (Anne Arundel, Charles, PG and Montgomery Counties) and Northern Virginia
- Daily travel within service area. Personal vehicle and valid driver's license required
- Commission includes fee per contract sold, percentage of profit, monthly bonuses, quarterly bonuses
- $60,000 - $100,700+ potential earnings
- Hours of work are typically Monday through Friday between 10AM - 6PM and Saturdays between 10AM - 4PM.
Get fresh Storm Restoration Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.