- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're looking for a results-driven Production Manager to work in our fast pace installation department. You would be working alongside other production managers ordering materials, organizing and overseeing the installation of roofing and siding projects.
Mars Restoration's purpose is to provide it's employees and contractors an enjoyable work environment with fair and equitable pay. We love our industry, the people we work with and would love for you to join our team.
- Experience in residential construction. Preferably roofing and siding.
- Must have to have a minimum of 2 years production management experience. Comfortable managing crews, scheduling, and ordering material.
- Must have great customer service skills. Must have computer skills. Comfortable on a roof or a ladder. Comfortable finding leaks.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Great communication skills.
- Bi-Lingual is a plus
- Ordering materials
- Coordination installs
- Ensure proper installation of products
- Resolve customer service issues related to installation or products
- Ensure time tables and budgets are met consistently
- Directly support the production department and it's goals
Why Work With Us?
- Transparent pay practices
- Paid Training
- Family-like team environment
- Full benefits
- Company Vehicle, Laptop and Phone
- Team retreats
- 401k Matching
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
ManufacturingView all jobs at MARS Restoration