Imperium Solutions is a leader in providing unique customer solutions in technology, telecom, and clean energy. We actively recruit college graduates seeking entry level positions where they can do more than fetch coffee or make copies. We are dedicated to developing entry level professionals who then have the opportunity to take their career to new heights with a progressive team.
Imperium Solutions is currently recruiting for a Junior Client Services Associate position. This is a great entry level position with ample opportunities for professional growth and development.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Development of client relationships
- Coaching and supporting new clients
- Service existing clients and help to maintain service needs.
- Network with current clients to build new relationships through existing client base and take the opportunity to make face to face presentations
- Learn our business and clients business and eventually manage an existing book of business as you continue to grow new client relationships
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 0-3 years of professional experience
- Comfortable working with Excel, Word, Outlook, and other software applications
- Take on increased responsibilities and with training
- Highly developed computer & organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- The ability to prioritize and work independently
- Bachelor’s degree from and accredited college or university - all areas of study are encouraged to apply!
- Communicate effectively in person and over the phone
- Good listening skills and research skills
Position requires the following traits:
- Highly motivated and positive outgoing personality
- Good problem solving skills and negotiation skills
- Competitive drive and strong history of accomplishment
- Entrepreneurial spirit and positive attitude
- Team player and wanting to take on more responsibility
- Service mentality, the customer comes first
- Sense of urgency and enjoys fast paced environment