Customer Service / Operations Specialist - LAX
MARKEN LLP Inglewood, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Marken is a wholly owned subsidiary of UPS and is a critical part of UPS Healthcare. With Polar Speed and Marken included, the UPS Healthcare division staffs 128 locations with 5,500 employees worldwide. Marken offers a state-of-the-art GMP-compliant depot network and logistic hubs for clinical drug product storage and distribution in 56 locations worldwide, while maintaining the leading position for Direct-to-Patient and Home Healthcare services, biological sample shipments and biological kit production. Marken’s dedicated 1,650+ staff members manage 100,000 drug product and biological sample shipments every month at all temperature ranges in more than 220 countries.
Responsible for providing both Customer Service and Operational Support out of our Los Angeles LAX office for our biggest global accounts.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scheduling local customer pick ups.
- Provide the fastest, most convenient routing to meet Marken’s promised turnaround time.
- Provide timely and accurate information upon customer requests.
- Ensure appropriate measures are in place to prevent customer issues and service failures.
- Liaise with LAX Operations team to ensure all key account shipments are moving accordingly.
- Closely monitor all inbound and outbound activity moving through our LAX facility or West Coast region.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Time Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple tasks.
- Problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team structure.
- Ability to build rapport and strong relationships with clients.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Professional and detail oriented is a must.
EEO & Veteran Employer
BusinessView all jobs at MARKEN LLP