Clinical Country Coordinator - Remote in US
MARKEN LLP Durham, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Country Coordinator will provide country level support to Home Health Care (HHC) teams on assigned Home Health Clinical Trials. The Country Coordinator will also work closely with the Home Care and Project Management teams to assist in the planning, execution, monitoring and control of HHC studies by identifying, training and managing country level home health care agencies and providers.
These positions are remote based and can be located throughout the United States.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- This highly people oriented role and entails dealing directly with home health care organizations, home health care agencies (HCA) and home health care providers (HHCP), study sites as well as internal stakeholders involved in the conduct of a trial within Global Patient Centric Services; including Direct to Patient logistics, Kit Production, and Depot team members.
- The Country Coordinator will provide the necessary country level support to the Home Health Care team. This role will identify, qualify, onboard, and train home care agencies and providers and home care visit execution activities.
- Other responsibilities include managing/updating vendors and nurse network database, coordinating with country specific logistics.
- Project related duties for assigned projects include:
- Responsible for agency and provider identification and qualification
- Training of Home Health Care Providers (HHCP) on Marken training curriculum, home care scope of services, and home health care technology: Marken Apollo
- Collection of required home care provider documents (i.e., cv, licensure, medical license, etc)
- Assist with document collection at the site level – including the PI approvals of HHCPs (Delegation of Authority log)
- Support coordination of visit logistics with HHCP and Patient and track to completion
- Submission of home health care visit documentation to the study site within 24 hours of visit
- Create HHCP profiles in Marken’s proprietary software system Marken Apollo and update as needed
- Assigned HHCP to study specifics in Apollo
- 2+ years of clinical research or equivalent health care experience
- 2+ years of experience in a clinical trials environment
- CRO or pharmaceutical experience within related functions (i.e., clinical operations, project management, patient recruitment, medical and safety teams)
- Bachelor’s degree in scientific discipline or equivalent experience
- Basic working knowledge of regulatory requirements and drug development process
- Comprehensive knowledge of local and global Clinical Trials Regulations
- Extended knowledge about home health care services, global project management, Applicable CFR, GCP and ICH guidelines
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Home Health Care or virtual trial experience highly desired
- Advanced professional degree (i.e., nursing, pharmacy, etc)
- Registered Nurse (RN) or LPN/LVN, phlebotomist, advanced nursing degree, i.e., Nurse Practitioner, or other equivalent medical professional
- Operational experience in Home health care within the clinical research industry
EEO and VETERAN Employer
No Agency Referrals Allowed
HealthcareView all jobs at MARKEN LLP