Associate Project Manager - Remote in US
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Marken always find a way to connect patients with new medicines, in all corners of the world. Our global presence provides opportunity for all employees to collaborate internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to contribute to the company’s success.
Marken is a wholly owned subsidiary of UPS and is a critical part of UPS Healthcare. With Polar Speed and Marken included the UPS Healthcare division staffs 128 locations with 5,500 employees worldwide.
Main Purpose: The main purpose of the Associate Project Manager’s role is the overall responsibility for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of clinical supply and/or patient centric services projects of low to medium complexity.
This role can be office based in our Raleigh / Durham Headquarters or remote in the US.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The role is highly people oriented and entails dealing directly with clients and internal operational departments for setup and implementation of low to medium complex projects including but not limited to the following scope:
- Patient Centric Services (e.g. Home Healthcare (HHC) visits, Direct-to/from-Patient (DTP/DFP) shipments)
- Storage and Distribution of supplies (ancillaries as well as medicinal products, such as Investigational Medicinal Product (IMP), Non- Investigational Medicinal Product (NIMP), Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API), Standard of Care (SoC) Commercial Product, Product(s) for Named Patient Programs (NPPs)) to investigator sites, local and regional depots, HHC providers and clinical trial participants
- Expanded Access Programs
- The role necessitates taking ownership of the project. This involves providing the client with a primary contact point and acting as the ''project owner" to coordinate the internal operational and quality departmental roles in the project.
- The Associate Project Manager is responsible for managing the project budget and ensuring key study deliverables are maintained in accordance with study contracts. Project activities among others encompass the support of project strategy and feasibility discussions, the creation of a Project Management Plan between Marken and its clients, development of additional project related internal and external forms and work instructions, training of Marken and external project stakeholders, setup of involved system (e.g. Marken inventory, track & trace or Home Health Care system), tracking of project activities and milestones, support with Quality incidents.
- Other responsibilities include dealing with project enquiries, preparation and maintenance of study reports and KPIs, supporting change order processing and project billing activities, assisting in client audits, developing SOPs and project forecasting.
- Outside of client project support, the Associate Project Manager is expected to be an engaged member of the Project Management team, contributing to training, business process documentation, departmental activities, and the similar which will improve the department, and Marken, over time.
- To adhere to all company Policies always.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties at the request of the Line Manager.
- Ensure compliance with national and international standards and legislation.
- Travel as reasonably requested by the Line Manager for the performance of duties.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduation e.g. in Life Sciences or Logistics or other supply chain
- Related industry or professional experience in clinical research/pharma related industry
- Good understanding of local and global Clinical Trials Regulations
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Good Distribution Practice (GDP)
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven self-management skills and ability to efficiently prioritize tasks, proactive working style
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to manage multiple projects proactively across a multi-disciplinary team
- Understanding of a clinical trial protocol
- Strong work ethic
- Team-oriented way of working
- Ability to adapt to changes
EEO & VETERAN Employer
TechnologyView all jobs at MARKEN LLP