Lead Setter- Miami
MARC JONES CONSTRUCTION LLC Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you enjoy being outside with disciplined autonomy?
Do you enjoy helping people and saving them lots of money?
Do you want to be part of a family oriented team that genuinely respects, appreciates and rewards your great work?
Do you like being in control of your own professional growth and financial future?
If you answered yes to the questions above, we want you on our team!
As a Lead Setter at Sunpro Solar, you will be going to homeowners door to door style. Your job will be to inform each homeowner of the benefits of Solar and invite them to meet with a specialist to further explain the process and advantages of going solar. No selling involved, you will simply schedule an appointment for the homeowner to meet with one of our specialists.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Serves as the first point of contact and community brand ambassador in the Sunpro Solar Sales Experience
- Greets, presents, and incentivize potential clients to the benefits of Solar and invite them to meet with a specialist to explain the benefits of going solar.
- Must be welcoming and provide a professional first impression of our company while pre-qualifying potential customers
- Maintains an accurate record of all transactions and customer logs
- Responsible for maintaining production at or above minimum performance standards
- All interactions are in person and do not include telemarketing
- No selling, just scheduling the appointment for the homeowner to meet with the specialist.
Job Expectations and Requirements:
- Must be a highly focused, organized, motivated, and passionate individual.
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen.
- Overcome objections and perform marketing expectations within a short period of time
- Attention to detail and drive for success
- Maintain production standards
- Personal transportation
- Able to work flexible hours
- Willingness to learn
- Must be energetic, outgoing, and tenacious
What’s in it for You?
- Competitive Pay and Incentives
- Opportunities for Self-development
- Career Progression
- Monthly Quarterly, and Yearly Recognition Programs
- Initial Paid Training, covering our marketing process, product knowledge, and psychology of the community marketing
- Weekly Base and Uncapped Commissions, plus Monthly Bonuses
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar in the United States. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service, and was ranked #5 for 2020 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Rooftop Contractors nationwide.
At Sunpro Solar we are committed to offering a work environment based on mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available for employees and candidates alike without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We celebrate the person and we celebrate diversity.
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and those seeking employment with Sunpro Solar.