Call Center Representative
MAP Chesapeake, VA
- Expired: November 17, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a company you can believe in and are ready to put 100% effort into making things happen?
Are you looking for a company that BELIEVES IN YOU and wants to help you take care of your career goals?
Are you able to do what is necessary to achieve YOUR personal goals?
Do you want to learn, grow, produce and be respected by your peers for the talents you bring to the organization?
We are looking for customer service superstars!
MAP Communications is accepting applications in our call center for Inbound Call Center Agents. We are looking for motivated and performance-driven people. More importantly, we are looking for the RIGHT people to fill these unique and important positions.
We are located in the Greenbrier section of Chesapeake, Virginia, near Greenbrier Mall and will soon be moving our offices to a brand new exciting location close by.
General Job Requirements
- A friendly and upbeat voice and a positive attitude
- Good grammar and spelling as well as a professional demeanor
- Computer skills in a Windows-based environment
- Punctual with great attendance
- Fast learner and be able to type well (at least 35 words per minute)
- Punctual / Dependable
- Be a 'team player'!
Compensation: $16.00 / hour
Our Benefits For Fulltime Employees Include:
- Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP)
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Paid Vacations (up to 4 weeks per year over time)
- Traditional 401K and Roth 401K options with company matching
- Free Life Insurance policy
- Legal Assistance, and more!
- Full Time (40 hours) Part Time (20-25 hours)
- You must be available to work weekends (a Saturday each week OR a Sunday each week).
- You must be available to work holidays.
- You must be very punctual with great attendance.
We answer incoming phone calls from our clients. We professionally greet callers, provide and request required information, document information and transfer incoming calls or take messages as necessary. We also relay and route critical messages to on-call personnel by prioritizing emergency calls, paging individuals to inform of emergencies and utilizing call center tools to ensure the right person receives the right message at the right time. Again, we provide INBOUND customer support only - we are not a telemarketing center.
Our jobs require people that are very detail oriented. We handle calls for a large number of accounts, so there is always a lot of activity and new challenges to face and resolve daily!
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.mapcommunications.com.
Don't miss out on this opportunity - apply today!
Please respond to this ad with your resume and then call 800-283-6396
- Please listen to the greeting carefully, then press 1 to leave your voice message
- Be sure to include the following in your voice message:
- Your first and last name (please also spell both names)
- Phone number
- What is a good time for you to receive a return call?
- How did you hear about this position?
- Why do you believe you would be a great fit for this position?
Thank you for your interest in MAP Communications, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at MAP