Call Center Agent
- Expired: September 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you enjoy working in customer support and helping others?
If so, we have the job for you!
MAP Communications is accepting applications in our call center for both Full time and Part time Inbound Call Center Agents. We are looking for motivated and performance-driven people. More importantly, we are looking for the RIGHT people to fill these unique and important positions.
In this crucial role, you are on the front lines, responding to a high volume of phone inquiries and addressing each with care, detail, and most importantly, empathy!
We answer incoming phone calls from our clients and our client's callers. We professionally greet callers, provide and request required information, document information and transfer incoming calls or take messages accordingly. We also relay and route critical messages to on-call personnel by prioritizing emergency calls, paging individuals to inform of emergencies and utilizing call center tools to ensure the right person receives the right message at the right time. Again, we provide INBOUND customer support only - we are not a telemarketing center.
Compensation: $16.00 / hour
General Job Requirements:
- A friendly and upbeat voice and a positive attitude
- Good grammar and spelling as well as a professional demeanor
- Computer skills in a Windows-based environment
- Punctual with great attendance
- Fast learner and be able to type well (at least 35 words per minute)
- Punctual / Dependable
- Be a 'team player'!
- Full Time and Part Time
- Various shift times available
- You must be available to work a Saturday each week OR a Sunday each week.
- You must be available to work holidays.
- You must be very punctual with great attendance.
Our Benefits For Full Time Employees Include:
- Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP)
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Paid Vacations (up to 4 weeks per year over time)
- Traditional 401K and Roth 401K options with company matching
- Free Life Insurance policy
- Legal Assistance, and more!
Our jobs require people that are very detail oriented. We handle calls for a large number of accounts, so there is always a lot of activity and new challenges to face and resolve daily!
We are located in the Greenbrier section of Chesapeake, Virginia, near Greenbrier Mall and will soon be moving our offices to a brand new exciting location close by.
Apply today and join our team!
Get fresh Agent Call Center jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.