Commercial Roof Consultant
- Expired: October 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Do you have a deep knowledge of the commercial roofing industry?
- Do you thrive in leading project teams towards success?
Then we want to talk!
Who are we?
Mantis Innovation Group is a leading ESG company that delivers smart, sustainable solutions to improve facility performance across key functions, including facility asset management, energy procurement, and energy efficiency. We provide services to the entire facility, inside and out, and can impact 70% of critical budget allocations for operations. Our company relies on proprietary software tools to offer a full suite of services, including roofing, building envelope, solar, and pavement assessment and maintenance; energy procurement and demand management; and LED lighting, HVAC/mechanical, and building automation systems design and implementation.
Here's what you'll do:
- Manage multiple roof consulting projects at various phases and in various locations, from project identification through design, planning, client approval, and financial closeout
- Demonstrate full accountability for "cradle to grave" management of Facilities Management Solutions (FMS) projects
- Lead project teams consisting of architects, design engineers, general and specialty contractors, property management, operating engineers, environmental consultants, client project management team, client security, and client technology teams
- Create and execute project and delivery schedules and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities to members of the project team
- Identify upsell opportunities and work with Client Success Managers and Sales team members to sell
- Liaison between Mantis FMS team and Client team ensuring accurate execution of plan resulting in delivering desired outcomes.
- Effectively manages issues and concerns with client in a professional and productive manner.
- Work with Project Accountant to ensure appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, accurate cash and revenue forecasting, and assists with receivables for project if needed.
- Minimum of 3 years of roof design/project management experience
- Strong basis of knowledge in commercial roofing industry
- BS or higher degree in architecture, engineering, or construction management preferred
- Project Management certification
- Six Sigma or Lean experience
- Registered Roof Observer (RRO), Registered Roof Consultant (RRC) and/or LEED accreditation
What else can we offer you?
We offer a fantastic line up of benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Matching 401k, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Holidays, FSA, HSA, and a hybrid work schedule allowing you to work from home and the office!
Mantis Innovation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BusinessView all jobs at Mantis Innovation
Get fresh Roofing Consultants jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.