Job ID: 1951
- Plan, direct and monitor preventive and corrective maintenance and repair activities so that (buildings), (facilities), machinery and equipment operate reliably (mechanical, electrical, automatization).
- Develop and implement repair and maintenance procedures.
- Monitor cost effectiveness of activities to optimize resources, prioritize spending, and achieve timeliness, reliability and safety standards
- Research, evaluate and recommend new maintenance equipment and tools to enhance the capabilities of the maintenance team.
- Evaluate, select and manage relationships with contractors/vendors to minimize costs and ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop maintenance team (10 hourly employees) so repair and service activities are completed accurately, safely and on-time across multiple sites.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Facilities Maintenance or related field
- 8-10 years of Maintenance experience in a warehouse or production environment.
- Demonstrated success in leading maintenance technicians and maintenance supervisors
- Applicable knowledge of facilities machines and equipment such as conveyors, PLC, forklifts of all types and brands.
- Experience in robotics
- Experience with ERP systems/APS
- Ability to use Microsoft Office
- Strong time management skills
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to lead, motivate and influence
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.
MANN+HUMMELAs a development partner and supplier to the automotive and engineering industries, MANN+HUMMEL sets the global standards in filtration technology. Team spirit and a culture of open communication are distinguishing factors of our family business. More than 20,000 employees work for us day in and day out researching, developing, producing, and advising at over 70 locations worldwide.