We are seeking a PART TIME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to join our firm! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success. You will work closely with our executive team.
- Draft correspondence and other formal documents for executives.
- Plan and schedule appointments and events for executives.
- Develop and implement organized filing systems (both traditional hard copies/electronic ones).
- Assist with maintaining schedules.
- Make appointments for executive team.
- Maintain all travel appointments and hotel reservations.
- Greet and assist onsite guests for executives.
- Answer inbound telephone calls as directed.
- Perform all other office tasks as directed solely by executives.
- 4-5 years Previous experience in office administration or other related fields.
- Maintain office etiquette and proper manners.
- Pleasant demeanor.
- Positive/ "Can Do" Attitude.
- Ability to listen carefully and take detailed notes.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be reliable.
- Ability to maintain confidence.
- Work with proprietary documents;
- Maintain HIPAA compliance.
MANAGED REHABilitation Consultants, Inc.
Why Work Here?MANAGED REHABilitation Consultants, Inc. was founded in 1991 by Annelle Hill, BSN, RN, CCM, President. Our firm provides medical case management and vocational rehabilitation services to clients facing severe illness, catastrophic injury, and/or long term disability. Our firm services pediatric to geriatric aged clients. We specialize in assisting individuals and their families who are often overwhelmed by navigating the healthcare system and coordinating their loved one's needs.
Fast growing company in an expanding industry with great opportunity.