FULL TIME HOURLY POSITION IN FARMINGTON HILLS
BUSINESS HOURS MONDAY-FRIDAY 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
If you are looking for a career with a high growth company, MANAGED REHABilitation Consultants, Inc. is looking for you! Our firm is hiring an Operations Support Specialist to coordinate daily administrative operations for a busy medical case management company.
- Process, e-file and update client medical records with the highest level of confidentiality according to HIPAA regulations.
- Organize, retrieve, and distribute documents in electronic and print formats, ensuring accurate and timely submission.
- Prepare confidential correspondence, reports and other documents.
- Proofread and edit corporate correspondence utilizing excellent writing, editing and grammar skills.
- Review and process all corporate electronic mail and hard copy correspondence.
- Maintain and update the office database.
- Answer multi-line phone system, providing information to callers and/or routing call to appropriate staff.
- Coordinate special projects.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Energetic self-motivated team player, with the aptitude to accept new assignment
- Fast, accurate data entry
- Polished front desk presence
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Bachelor's Degree
- High proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required (currently utilizing Office 365) required
- 2-4 years of administrative experience a plus
- Knowledge of medical terminology a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits available
- Paid time off
- Exceptional professional, team-driven work environment