Are you looking for an way to get your career started in retail advertising, business development, marketing, or Promotional PR Events but have little or no experience? Having a hard time getting your foot in the door with a successful, proven firm? We may be just what you have been waiting for.
We are currently looking to hire & train 3-5 Event Assistants to help oversee our new clients and events that are rolling out in 2018-2019. This is an entry-level position with fully paid training and the opportunity for growth into an executive management role after completion of training program
- Confidence in your ability to be successful.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
- Superior customer service skills.
- A desire to work
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Cell phone
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a background screening
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manage