Creator Success Manager
We're looking for a Creator Success Manager, who'll be the face of our program to the creator community - serving as their advocate internally, understanding their motivations & priorities and helping to shape our product offerings going forward.
WHO YOU ARE
You know what it takes to build long term partnerships and aren't looking for just quick wins or a sponsored buy. You're constantly keeping an eye out for what and who's trending, what makes them unique and what could be learned from the ways that they engage with and celebrate their fans. In short: You're tenacious and open, creative and analytical.
MALKA is a creative studio with the instincts of a creative agency, but built on the backbone of an agile production company. We don't just dream it, we create it; because we know how and we have everything we need to do it. We produce feature documentaries, shows, and podcasts, represent talent in the NFL, UFC, and esports, develop ad campaigns and creative for some of the biggest brands in the world, produce daily live streams and entertainment for virtual audiences, and create thousands of pieces of video, design, and animated content across every visual medium that exists. We took what was typically done by multiple vendors and built it under a single roof. Not only does that allow our creatives to expand their capabilities-it elevates every piece of content that comes out of our studio. This is content at the speed of culture. With facilities in Santa Monica, CA, and Jersey City, NJ and over 180 creatives, we plug in anywhere, anytime, on projects large and small, for clients across every industry.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Pitch new opportunities to creators and their representatives, answering their questions and educating them on the value of the program & partners
- Lead our creator-first newsletter & community initiatives
- Partner with our Heads of Creator Partnerships to help scale the program
- Evaluate the performance of creator content and share helpful insights
- Collaborate with our Finance department to ensure creators are paid in a timely manner
- Address any creator-related issues and ensure they're resolved in a timely, professional, and comprehensive manner
- Ensure that our value is consistently showcased to creators throughout their partnership journey
- Be Proactive - ready to come to the table with ideas & recommendations based on what's working and what's not
- Spark Conversation - understanding how to keep people excited & engaged
- Write persuasively - not looking for blog posts, but able to write emails and other posts that are conversational & aren't written by a robot
- Be Organized - setting clear guidelines, agendas & guidelines docs to manage operations. Great attention to detail & initiative to problem solve as needed
- Clear & persuasive writer - Basic familiarity & experience with reporting - once trained on a platform, can quickly & efficiently handle updates and understands how to highlight the key bullet points (the TLDR)
- Interest and excitement about the Creator Economy
- Desire to learn in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency with Google Suite
- Voluntary Short-term Disability
- Voluntary Long-term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited PTO
At MALKA we are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V.
MALKAJersey City, NJ
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.