Looking for Part Time Physical Therapy Aides starting end of July/beginning of August.
The shifts we are looking to fill are Monday-Friday closing shifts 1:30pm-close (closing varies from 5pm-7pm)
- Assists physical therapists in providing physical therapy treatments and procedures.
- Administers traction to relieve neck and back pain.
- Administers electronic stimulation, laser and ultrasound
- Instructs, motivates, and assists patients to learn and improve functional activities.
- Observes patients during treatments and compiles and evaluates data on patient responses to treatments and progress and reports findings to physical therapist.
- Fits patients for, adjusts, and trains patients in use and care of orthopedic braces, prostheses, and supportive devices such as crutches, canes, walkers, and wheelchairs.
- Confers with members of physical therapy staff and other health team members, individually and in conference, to exchange, discuss, and evaluate patient information for planning, modifying, and coordinating treatment programs.
- Gives orientation to new physical therapist aides and directs and gives instructions to physical therapy aides.
- Performs clerical duties such as taking inventory, ordering supplies, answering telephone, taking messages, and filling out forms.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Associate’s degree in a related field is preferred, however we will hire students currently in a PT program
- Experience: 2-3 years of related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Active listening
- Service orientation
- Social perceptiveness
- Active learning