Account Retention Specialist - Starting up to $17/hr
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Accountant Retention Specialists are responsible for the daily control and maintenance of expired accounts and executing processes as outlined on the Account Retention Scorecard. Account Retention Specialists will maintain that customer service expectations are exceeded by completing account retention processes as scheduled. Typically, Account Retention Specialists in addition to their daily activities may be required to assist in other areas of the store (i.e. Delivery, Operations or Sales)
Part-Time starting up to $14/hr
Full-Time starting up to $15-$17/hr
Full-time employees are eligible for benefits after 60 day waiting period from the 1st of the month after hire date. We offer; medical, dental and vision
After 90 days of full-time employment, employees begin accruing their vacation at 3 WEEKS PER YEAR, are eligible for monthly profit sharing bonus of the store and holiday pay!
At Majik Rent to Own, our values, in particularly the Core Values, are of the utmost importance. These values are the basis of our company culture, and are guiding principles for all our associates. Majik’s Core Values are what makes our culture unique from other businesses, and the Every Day Values define baseline expectations for all companies, including Majik.
Majik’s Core Values:
* . “We Do What It Takes” – Willing to do whatever is needed to help solve a problem, even if it’s outside of our comfort zone or our day-to-day activities. This could mean having a difficult conversation with a co-worker or customer and/or literally cleaning a filthy fridge.
* . “We Own It” – Learn from constructive criticism and own the results both positive and negative. Ask questions rather than just saying, “I don’t know”. When an issue arises, bring it to the attention of someone who can help you solve the problem.
* . “We Serve Others” – We believe in serving others. We believe in helping people (co-workers, customers, the community at large) and try to find ways to say, “YES” to co-workers and customers. This includes helping co-workers advance in their career goals, and by helping them to achieve a quality work/life balance.
EVERY DAY VALUES:
* . Integrity – What do you do when no one is looking? Would you be proud if your actions today were on the front page of the newspaper?
* . Hustle – Have a plan. Act with purpose. Accomplish our goals quickly and efficiently.
* . Respect - We provide a professional environment showing co-workers and customers mutual respect at all times.
Hours of work and attendance:
* . Scheduled Hours:
* . As an Account Retention Specialist your scheduled hours will be a maximum of 40 hours per week. Any overtime would have to be approved by a District Manager.
* . Schedules are expected to be followed as they are written with any concerns addressed with the manager at least 30 days in advance in lieu of a sudden emergency.
Account Retention Specialist Responsibilities
** . Ensure completion of the Account Retention Weekly Scorecard and Checklist
** . Ensure that Account Retention tasks are completed according to the best practices
* . Establish communication with customers by phone, text, letters, email and/or field visits
* . A large portion of time dedicated to completion of phone calls
* . Contacting references, landlords and/or neighbors in effort to establish communication with customers
* . Prepare, plan and complete a daily field stops list
* . Verification of proper due dates with customers to assist with on time payments
* . Review customer pay history to help establish a plan for options available on expired accounts
* . Accurate notation on customer accounts including plans for account, contact information needed, commitments, agreement holds, and use of free time
* . Ability to maintain professional behavior in high stress situations
* . Adherence to all Fair Debt Collection Practices
* . Proper planning and organization of delivery schedule based on pickup location, product and staffing
* . Ability to communicate clearly with all team members as well as customers, references, landlords etc.
* . Proper use of account information to inform customers of account standings
* . Safe use of communication device to maintain communication with the store while in the field
* . Proper payment collection in the field including accurate receipts
* . Adherence to best practices concerning confidentiality of customer account information
* . Ensure that all returned merchandise is refurbished within company guidelines
* . Ensure that all pricing and signage is consistent with merchandising standards
** . Other Administrative Duties
* . Follow-up with all MAJIK Plus claims (for unemployment, product replacement, etc)
* . Review pending rental orders for completion
* . Processing of payments including proper cash handling procedures
* . Ensuring all record retention processes are being followed including general filing
* . Communication with vendors through phone and email
* . Service follow up
* . Ordering and Parts Follow up
** . Organizational Duties
* . Ensure that the bathrooms are cleaned and stocked
* . Ensure that the front counter is clean and organized before closing
* . Ensure trucks and vans have been inspected by the store manager or ASM as scheduled
Please do not send any emails, resumes, or call.
We are making it really easy to apply for this position.
Simply submit a ZippyApp application package which may include the Common Employment Application, Resume, and a Cover Letter. In your Cover Letter, please write a short paragraph describing yourself and why you would make a great addition to our team.
MAJIK RENTALS & SALES - Lewisburg
BusinessView all jobs at MAJIK RENTALS & SALES - Lewisburg