Maine Properties is currently looking for a Controller/Director of Finance to join our team. Maine Properties is an industry leader serving Southern Maine since 1981 in providing rental management, condominium management , maintenance, exterior and remodeling services. Our employees demonstrate integrity, professionalism, and a strong work ethic in their pursuit to ensure our residents enjoy their homes.
Oversees and leads all financial activities of the organization. Provides leadership and coordination in the administrative, business planning, accounting and budgeting efforts of the company. Is a member of the senior leadership team.
- Maintains, monitors, and develops accounting procedures, controls and systems to ensure the integrity of company financials.
- Develops processes and reporting systems that timely and accurately report historic and forecasted financial and operational results.
- Leads the budgeting, financial planning and cash management functions of the company.
- Develops and implements strategic action plans consistent with organizational goals.
- Develops and measures KPIs to assist with evaluating financial and operating results of the company.
- Maintains an organizational structure and staffing to effectively and efficiently accomplish finance department goals and objectives.
- Assists President with banking and credit relationships
- Manages insurance relationships providing projections and audits where necessary
- Reviews journal entries and accounts reconciliations and advises on final adjustments and analytics for period close.
- Advises on direction and strategy for IT initiatives and goals.
- KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:*
- Experience in a senior-level finance role. Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of change management. Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles. Knowledge of automated financial accounting and reporting systems. Ability to analyze complex data. Ability to manage simultaneous projects. Requires professional written and verbal communications.
- Advanced degree in finance or accounting, or a CPA
MAINE PROPERTIES LLC
Why Work Here?
Great culture and talent!