Maileg is a Danish Toy Company based in Denmark with our North American headquarters located in Alpharetta, Ga for the last 10 years.
We are looking to hire a new E-commerce Manager.
This is a full-time role and we are looking to hire someone immediately.
This role will manage our Shopify store. This includes maintaining our product catalog, updating the home page and blog, as well as coordinating with our internal social media team to ensure similar messaging across all channels.
We are looking for a candidate that has management experience, e-commerce experience, and a marketing and retail background.
Flexible work at home or remote work in a shared workspace will be considered for the right candidate.
· Control the backend of our site on Shopify. Ensure all product descriptions are accurate and the user experience is consistently reviewed and improved.
· Manage customer service - Zendesk experience preferred.
· Drive our email marketing channel. Klaviyo experience preferred. ESP experience required.
· Copy writing for digital marketing. Email and website specifically.
· Manage our third party relationships to ensure profitable digital ad spend. Look ahead for opportunities to keep our ads relevant.
· Be a team player in the warehouse when necessary. Picking and packing orders is an important part of understanding our toys and the way our customers shop.
· 2-4 years Brick and Mortar retail management or e-commerce management.
· Shopify experience, specifically with multiple collections and large products sets.
· Google and Facebook ad management.
· Merchandising experience, proven ability to see the store with customers’ eyes.
· Retail customer service experience, either in brick and mortar or remotely for an online store.
Bachelor’s Degree with a Business Focus, Graduate Degree preferred.
Professional Experience in lieu of Graduate level education will be considered.