- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an Administrative Coordinator to join our company. Administrative Coordinator responsibilities include supporting regular office operations, screening phone calls, maintains databases, and creates reports. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent organization skills along with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines. Ultimately, you will provide administrative support to our staff and ensure all daily procedures run smoothly.
- Manages and provides comprehensive administrative office support.
- Maintains Inventory Control.
- Performs a variety of clerical duties such as filing, record keeping, and copying.
- Inputs data via a computer.
- Maintains and replenishes office supplies.
- Conducts information retrieval and data entry via the computer.
- Compiles, organizes, and maintains records of business transactions.
- Maintains moderately complex indexes and files.
- Answers phones and take messages.
- Reviews and answers emails on a daily basis.
- Gathers information from accounts, applications, or spreadsheets and transfers into computer system.
- Accounts Payable (Paying Utilities and invoices)
- Accounts Receivable (Statement of accounts
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling, sorting, and verifying information.
- Resolve administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and communicating solutions.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management; discovering irregularities; determining continuing needs.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Complete administrative projects by identifying and implementing new technology and resources; redesigning systems; recommending re-deployment of designated resources.
- The Administrative Coordinate will fulfill the duties and responsibilities of the Executive Assistant in the event of planned, unplanned, temporary, or short-term absence.
- Performs other related clerical duties as assigned
- Associates degree in Accounting or Business Administration preferred, but not required.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in administrative support is preferred.
- Bilingual/Biliterate (English/Spanish)
- General knowledge in GAAP and computerized accounting systems
- Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to carry out specific oral and written instructions
- Ability to pitch-in to support other members.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Execute responsibilities with a sense of urgency and follow-through.
- Positive, proactive work ethic and approach.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) with customers, peers, management, contractors and vendors.
- Demonstrated abilities to prioritize and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines with efficiency and accuracy.
- Show tact, discretion, confidentiality and good judgment in handling sensitive and confidential matters and documentation.
General Engineering Contractor: Highway and street construction.
AddressPico Rivera, CA
BusinessView all jobs at MAI