Senior Client Accountant Specialist
- $60,000 to $70,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
The Sr. Client Accountant Specialist is a member of the Client Accounting group that provides outstanding service to our clients by maintaining accurate, complete, and up to date general ledgers for our clients.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Update and maintain ledger accounts, which includes incoming and outgoing wires, ACH debits and credits, outgoing checks for bill payments.
- Record deposits through the lockbox or directly at the bank.
- Reconcile monthly bank accounts and distribute monthly checkbooks.
- Enter and reconcile bank accounts.
- Submit and monitor payroll, through Paychex, for client’s corporations/foundations or personal payroll.
- Review quarterly payroll tax returns from Paychex, Form 941s and state UC 2 forms.
- Prepare monthly income and management fee statements for clients.
- Prepare proof and finalize monthly financial statements, checkbooks and cash flows.
- Issue 1099, W2 and 1042tax forms at year end.
- Oversee custody accounts and compliance annual informational requests.
- Maintain strong client and vendor relationships.
- Work closely with executives to resolve any issues that may arise.
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Required QuickBooks experience
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Experience thinking in complex and ever-changing situations
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
MAI Wealth Management, Inc.Reston, VA
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.