- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking to hire a skilled IT Desktop Support Representative to assist our clients with computer hardware and software issues. You will be required to work on-site to assist with hardware installations, software upgrades, system integrations, and basic IT related issues. The Helpdesk Technician will provide Tier1/Tier2 technical support to users in an efficient and accurate manner. This role is the front line for solving basic technical problems, application support, and providing support for all assigned areas. To ensure success in this role, you should have extensive knowledge of home and office systems, good problem-solving skills, and high-level interpersonal skills. A top-class IT Desktop Support Technician provides fast and effective support for clients experiencing basic hardware and software issues.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as first point of contact in support of end user computing needs including network connection, desktop, laptop, printer and other client-side computing issues.
- Respond to queries that arise in ticket system, emails, in-person, or over the phone.
- Write and update training manuals for applications.
- Provide first touch application support for all departments.
- Train end users on applications and application updates.
- Maintain daily/weekly performance of computer systems (meeting rooms, multimedia and Mondo pads, Zoom rooms, etc.)
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Deploy, manage, and troubleshoot thin client.
- Seek feedback and insight from end users about computer usage and performance.
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources; properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support.
- Guide users through problem-solving process.
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback, and see problems through to resolution.
- Ensure proper recording, documentation, and closure in Ticket System.
- Recommend procedure modifications or improvements.
- Secure application for mobile consoles (smartphones, tablets).
- Manage and deploy Cisco phone system.
- Manage IT stockroom inventory (hardware, printing supplies, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field preferred.
- 1-4 year(s) of demonstrated work experience as IT Desktop Support or Support Technician.
- CompTIA A+ and Network+ certifications required.
- Experience with ticket system, PC re-imaging software, Thin Clients, and multi-media devices.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of popular operating systems, software applications, and remote connection systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and industry related software program.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve complex technical issues.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who can work with minimal amount of supervision.
MAI Wealth Management, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at MAI Wealth Management, Inc.