Job Description: CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
MADO Healthcare partners with persons who live with mental illness to offer hope in recovery and wellness.
The MADO Healthcare family is built on the values of compassion, integrity, service and advocacy. Care Teams embody these values, and they serve as the foundation of the evidence-based programs and services offered at the centers.
Recovery is the expectation for each person. Achieving resilience – together, is the greatest hope.
Do you have a gift for providing care and support for those who live with mental illness, and are you looking to join a team that provides our clients with the love, respect, and compassion they deserve? We are looking for compassionate and talented team members who share our vision. The CNA supports the health and well-being of our clients through the provision of direct care services. If this description sounds like you, read on!
- A certified nursing assistant certificate
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Able to read, write and speak English
- Complete rounds every 2 hours in an accurate and timely fashion
- Complete daily room assignments, including keeping the room as organized and clean as possible
- Conduct thorough room checks to ensure client wellness and cleanliness
- Complete linen changes as mandated by facility policy
- Monitor and track clients progress of activities of daily living (ADLs)Conduct vital sign monitoring as assigned/needed
- Accurately and timely reports of any abnormal behaviors or medical issues to the appropriate staff
- Conduct monitoring of the floor for all safety measures
- Positions available at multiple facilities in Chicago
MADO Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.