Sr. Program Manager
- Expired: February 28, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mad Mobile is building the next generation of in-store experiences for retail and restaurants. We build platforms that empower associates to work more closely with their customers and help customers empower themselves through modern checkout and buying experiences for the biggest brands in their respective industries. We're looking for someone excited about the opportunities that arise from connecting isolated systems to provide incredible experiences for anyone using the products on our platform.
Mad Mobile is seeking a client facing Senior Program Manager to join our growing team. You will drive the success of our product implementations with some of the most recognized and largest brands around the globe.
In this role, you will frequently engage solution architects, developers, testers, and customer project teams to ensure user stories are clearly defined, estimated, prioritized, and ready to be worked. You'll ensure customer release scope and delivery estimates are accurate.
In addition, you'll continually work with other teams to improve Engagement Management process and procedures to ensure Mad Mobile operates as efficiently as possible.
The ideal candidate must be a highly motivated, self-starter, focused on providing project management and leadership in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating independent work skills and a strong work ethic.
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong relationship, collaborative, and organization skills
- You have experience leading technical development teams within an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Your organization skills surrounding action items across multiple projects is outstanding ensuring progressive flow toward "done"
- Expert user in Jira and Confluence or similar platform
- Experience creating executive summaries that provide senior leadership teams key information for decision making and engagement health awareness.
- Is flexible, adaptable, and can shift gears. Handles risk and uncertainty comfortably.
- Understands the impact of change on people and creates readiness by communicating and involving others.
- Is able to provide sound leadership under pressure and clears obstacle so that team members can contribute to overall team success.
- Ability to unite people by communicating a clear vision to all individuals whose cooperation is needed to deliver project goals even when these individuals are outside core project team.
- Oversee and track project progress from inception to completion, including regular status reporting, primary focus on roadmap execution, technology testing and implementation, service agreements, and client relationships.
- Manage established PMO processes and procedures that include, but are not limited to: Client onboarding, Project Kickoff, Scope, Discovery, Defining Delivery Milestones, Project Governance, Risk Management, Backlog management, Release Management, UAT Management, and Internal and External Retrospectives.
- Take ownership of assigned engagements (understand scope, assign and track dependencies, communicate frequently with internal and external teams, ensure team members remain unblocked)
- Identify the approach for a given project, including defining roles, stakeholder involvement, risks, dependencies, deliverables, review and approval processes, and anticipated milestone dates, adjusting throughout the course of the project.
- Work with stakeholders and subject matter experts on the client side, as well as internal team members, to understand, document and manage the scope of work for a given project.
- Develop and maintain project governance and project management documentation, such as project plans, schedules, communications plans, risk registers, status updates, critical paths, etc.
- Collaborate with our internal team to conduct work breakdowns, identify necessary resources, and collect estimates regarding the time and complexity of tasks.
- Coordinate task execution and provide appropriate coaching, direction, and delegation to project team members.
- Manage client expectations around timelines, deliverables, and scope of work with sophistication to set up clients and internal teams for success.
- Plan, write, and oversee all client communications, including providing timely and accurate status updates.
- Monitor delivery progress and determine if teams have the velocity, skills, and tools to execute work according to the current project plan, and continuously assess the need to change tactics or supplement personnel.
- Ensure process alignment and programs are developed within the Jira and confluence platforms
- Leads key management meetings to regularly review program and project status
- Assist with gathering the necessary information to support internal and SOX-based audit activities.
- Create executive summaries for program status updates. This could include formulating visual data that represents executive level detail that tells a story about what has been done, what is left to do and what risks and risk mitigation is in place.
- Sets expectation for project team members as well as coaches and counsels team members so that they feel challenged and respected.
- Guides every team member toward the achievement of committed sprint goals so that delivery targets are met.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each main responsibility. The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required..
- Ability to conceive, express and promote a "vision" and strategic direction for a Mad Mobile program and project management.
- A demonstrated ability to work effectively in an evolving complex technical environment and lead project teams responsible for transforming and maintaining the company's technology programs.
- Experience working effectively in a collaborative environment with other internal and external technology professionals to identify and implement new technology solutions and effective policies and procedures.
- Must have time management skills and the ability to perform multiple tasks within the department
- Ability to work and think independently without direct supervision and in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to make sound business decisions within corporate guidelines.
- Ability to handle and follow up on multiple priorities and provide excellent customer service
- Proven professional communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated skills in developing Technology reporting and presentations
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Proven organization and planning skills with "attention to detail" and follow-up skills.
- Proven computer skills, including spreadsheet, database, report generation, word processing, and the Internet.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential material.
This position is a hybrid role (minimum of 4 days in the office in Tampa per week & 1 remote).
Education and/ or Experience
- 10+ years' experience in Agile project management in the technology space
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) preferred
- PMP preferred
- Demonstrated ability to run discovery meetings and document acceptance criteria
- Experience leading diverse and global technology project teams by sharing project vision, defining project framework, lifting dependencies, and managing risk from start to close of project
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with a strong bias for action
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of interacting across all levels of the organization and with external partners
- Mobile web and app experience on smartphones and tablets a plus
MAD MOBILE, INC.
BusinessView all jobs at MAD MOBILE, INC.
Get fresh Mobile Expert jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.