Marketing Communications Manager
MAD MOBILE, INC. Tampa, FL
- Expired: May 26, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mad Mobile is building the next generation digital and mobile experiences for restaurants and retail. We build platforms that modernize and reimagine how businesses meet their customers where they want by enabling seamless checkout and buying experiences for the biggest brands in their respective industries. We are looking for someone who is excited about the opportunities that arise from connecting isolated systems to provide incredible experiences for anyone using the products on our platform.
Were looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to help develop and execute on communication plans that strategically align the marketing and sales teams with our overall corporate strategy.
The Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for developing communication strategies and implementing activities, program, and processes that result in timely and consistent messaging to drive internal/external awareness, engagement, and action.
- Develop and manage processes for tracking and sharing the marketing content calendar internally to key stakeholders in the organization
- Lead internal communication of all sales and marketing updates, including but not limited to slide decks, case studies, videos, newsletters, and press releases
- Share and amplify leadership messaging and goals to internal team
- Communicate with media regularly and build long-term relationship with influencers and key stakeholders
- Manage media inquiries, arrange interviews for leadership, provide statements, and press releases
- Manage internal channels designed for the Marketing and Sales team, including newsletters, email communication, and SharePoint landing pages
- Provide strategic advice on communications best practices, channels, and execution
- Bachelors degree in Communication, Journalism, PR, or Marketing
- 4-6 years of experience in the communication field preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 100% Company Paid Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Matching 401K (up to 6%, matching 100%, fully-vested)
- Flexible work hours
Powered by JazzHR
MAD MOBILE, INC.
BusinessView all jobs at MAD MOBILE, INC.