General Assembly Second Shift
MACH Connections, formerly part of Pacer Group, has built a reputation as an industry leader one customer at a time through excellence in engineering, a knowledgeable sales staff, and an unwavering commitment to customer service. MACH Connections is an industry leader in electrical wire and cable manufacturing and electrical component distribution.
MACH Connections is part of the Correct Craft family of companies. For more information about Correct Craft, please visit www.correctcraft.com.Job Description
General Assembly team members are part of a team that is responsible for assembling an entire product or component of a product. Team assemblers can perform all tasks in the assembly process and rotate through all or most of them rather than being assigned to a specific task on a permanent basis. Employees must be able to work at a fast pace and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment.
This job is in a warehouse based environment with exposure to moderate noise levels. Work hours and pay are based on departmental needs and will be discussed during the interview process.Qualifications
- Read, interpret, and follow the Standard Operating Procedures, work orders, drawings, and sample assemblies to determine material requirements or assembly instructions.
- Adhere to all safety procedures and report potentially unsafe conditions
- Assemble product according to specifications, and identify acceptable product quality
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area
- Crimps, bolts, or preforms similar operations to secure parts, and / or connect component lead wires
Education and/or Experience:
- At least 6 months of general work experience. One year is preferred.
- Experience with simple machinery and/or hand tools perferred
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work in a safe manner
- Good attention to detail and follow through on work tasks
- Ability to understand information and ideas presented verbally and/or written
Physical & Safety Information:
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods and complete repetitive tasks
- Must be able to lift between 15-30 pounds
- Must have manual dexterity to assemble wires and use machines as needed
- Ability to see details at close range (within 12 inches)
- Must wear all PPE as required by departmental needs
- Starting pay $15.50
- Competitive benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
MACH ConnectionsBowling Green, FL
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.