Macdonald Environmental Planning, P.C. a leading sustainable landscape architectural design firm in west Portland, is seeking talented and motivated individual with strong design background and interests in Sustainable Design, Healing Environments Planning/Design, and Housing to join our team. This collaborative/innovative atmosphere fosters a fabulous growth opportunity for candidates who are team players who can complement and strengthen the firm, while bringing unique qualities to each endeavor large or small.
The applicant for this position must have the ability to collaborate on complex projects with multi-disciplinary design teams, have solid and organized technical production abilities, be skilled at presentation graphics, and have strong communication skills.
· Production of project construction plans, details, and ongoing project documentation
· Preparation of presentation graphic plans, perspectives and story boards
· Provide miscellaneous technical support for firm principal and project managers.
· Bachelor / Masters of Landscape Architecture from an accredited University
· 2 to 4 years in professional production experience in a Landscape Architecture office
· Strong AutoCAD 2018 skills and construction detailing proficiency
· MS Office Suite
· Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
· Strong communication and computer graphics skills
· Knowledge and experience with Sketch Up and 3d graphics
· Deadline and detail - oriented
For more information please visit our web site at www.mep-pc.com.