This position is responsible for maintaining, repairing, and troubleshooting fleet and customer vehicle problems, which may include, but not limited to brake systems, emission systems, electrical systems, and fuel injection systems. Candidates should be team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Perform complex diagnostic procedures on vehicle systems and determine appropriate maintenance and repairs.
- Performs preventative and predictive maintenance on fleet vehicles.
- Performs vehicle inspections.
- Completes daily maintenance and repairs.
- Maintains and secures work tools.
- Cleans and maintains garage work area.
- Keeps clean work area.
- Communicates with Automotive Service Writer and Sales Manager when diagnosing and completing repairs.
- Assists and serves as back up to other service team members.
- Other duties as requested or required by management.
Must have auto and truck maintenance and repair experience. High mechanical aptitude. Basic reading, computer, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
Must be able to perform physical activities such as, but not limited to, lifting equipment (up to 50lbs. unassisted), bending, standing, climbing or walking. Must be able to safely use manual tools and power equipment common in mechanical trades. Must be able to handle hazardous materials safely and tolerate exposure to electrical hazards.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and pre-employment background check.
- Must hold a valid driver's license.
MACARA Vehicle ServicesNorwich, CT
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.