We are seeking a full time Customer Service Representative with soft sales to work for our Oklahoma City office with mobile work available. In this role, you’ll be a part of a team that upholds a high bar for customer happiness and strives to best help customers transform the way they hire.
A CSR sits at the intersection of our Customer Success, Product, and Engineering teams to provide a level of support that consistently delights stakeholders. This unique opportunity puts you in the best position to have insight into the product roadmap, manage expectations for future releases, and elevate customers’ experiences.
Who will love this job:
- An advocate: you thrive on engaging with our customers, stopping at nothing to help them succeed.
- A problem solver: you creatively find solutions and discover workarounds using the resources available.
- A wordsmith: you communicate clearly, concisely, and with a friendly tone.
- A helper: you are friendly and patient, crafting a positive experience for our customers with each interaction.
- An efficient worker: you juggle priorities without breaking a sweat, maintaining an excellent level of organization.
- A great teammate: you contribute ideas to elevate your greater team and help them succeed.
What you'll do:
- Serve as the first point of contact for all support communications – primarily via email and live chat – to answer questions, provide assistance, troubleshoot issues, and route product feedback appropriately.
- Handle open customer issues and raise when appropriate to ensure timely follow-up and satisfactory resolution.
- Help keep both internal and customer-facing support documentation up-to-date.
- Actively provide recommendations for continuous product and process improvement.
- Build scalable customer-facing resources for common questions and issues.
- 1+ years of customer-facing work experience
- Demonstrated perseverance when resolving customer requests
- An aptitude for learning and sharing knowledge with others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience walking customers through technical solutions through chat and email a plus
- Your own talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications above, let us know if your application why you’d be a fit for this role
- Monthly bonuses
- Benefits package including Health, Life, and Retirement
- Flexibility in your schedule
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week) ongoing position with benefits based in Oklahoma City, OK with the ability for paid training and mobile work.
Why Work Here?The MAC Agency is a subsidiary of Globe Life which is Fortune list 593 traded on the NYSE under (GL). We are in all 50 states, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, and the United Kingdom and is the official insurance company of the Dallas Cowboys and the Texas Rangers! Globe Life has maintained an A+ superior rating from AM Best Company for over 20 years, and have a gold star rating with the BBB. We are also the 24th happiest workplace in America according to Forbes magazine. We are currently the #1 agency in our market internationally. Globe Life was founded in 1900 and provides supplemental benefits to unions, credit unions and associations. Our company has a well-established marketing plan, a strong niche market (20,000+ groups worldwide), and a product highly valued by customers (5 million+ worldwide).
Opportunity Unlimited - Become What Your Worth!