- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our fantastic growing company M3 Networks is looking for a kick-ass marketing manager who has experience in delivering campaigns that drive leads and sales. The Marketing Manager will coordinate and develop marketing policies, programs, and campaigns. In this position, the Marketing Manager will maintain knowledge of trends and developments in the market while identifying opportunities for new products and services.
The ideal candidate for this role has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, while thriving on tight deadlines and changing needs.
● Drive product adoption and promotion – Collaborate in the development of new products. Compose, develop, evaluate and conduct training on marketing activities, strategies, and policies. Collaborate, participate in and coordinate promotional activities or trade shows.
● Manage team – Recruit, interview, hire and train new Marketing team members. Oversee Marketing personnel on a daily basis. Provide constructive and timely performance evaluations. Manage discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
● Conduct analytics and research – Gather and analyze information to identify new markets and customers, demand for products and services, and efficacy of existing marketing campaigns and strategies. Perform market research, sales forecasting, and strategic planning to assess and ensure the sale and profitability of products. Conduct pricing research and analysis to provide competitive product and service pricing. Analyze and evaluate financial aspects of product development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field required
- At least three years of experience in a related field
- Prior experience managing associates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Superb organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Ability to create, implement, and monitor budgets
- Understanding of principles/methods used to promote, display, and sell products and services
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Your team member benefits:
- Salary: $75,000+/year based on experience and work ethic
- 90% Company-paid health, dental, life and vision benefits
- Company match 3% of IRA plan 100%vested
- More than 10+ days of paid time off and two weeks vacation
- Company provided Dell laptop and company gear
About us and what you can expect:
M3 Networks provides a fully outsourced IT department to businesses based in the Dallas Fort Worth area and beyond. We excel at cybersecurity and IT support and we are obsessed with providing top-notch support for our clients!! We work with organizations that are growing and dynamic and only partner with the best! We move fast and work remotely 90% of the time. We do like to get together and celebrate our wins and our team in a BIG way!
Our hiring steps:
Step 1 - Submit your application and survey
Step 2 - If you are a fit we will send you a video screen interview for you to shine!
Step 3 - If you make the cut we will schedule a 20-minute zoom interview (Get your camera ready)
Step 4 - If that goes well we will schedule a 1-hour technical interview with the hiring manager
Step 5 - And if that goes well then let's get your background check and paperwork done!
Powered by JazzHR
Get fresh Network Promotions jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.