- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a proactive and dependable person who can work independently? Are you enthusiastic about organizing and coordinating details to ensure everything runs smoothly? Do you enjoy helping others in a collaborative team environment? If so, the Office Administrator at M3 Advisors could be for you!
M3 Advisors is a multi-disciplinary advisory firm located in Savannah, GA offering wealth management, life insurance, and benefit solutions to regional businesses and their owners. M3 Advisors is a family owned and operated business since 1980, and their team is made up of some of the most highly skilled and experienced professionals in the industry. Their passion is helping business owners make better decisions by providing better data to achieve better results.
The Office Administrator is an integral member of the team and will be supporting the Owners and Principals in all facets of the client relationship process, as well as provide administrative support to the office. The Office Administrator will provide client relationship support through gathering and managing client information, generate account paperwork and service forms, handle client service requests, provide world class customer service to the firm’s clients, and ensure the day-to-day operations of the firm run smoothly. This individual must have a passion for helping others, high follow through, keen attention to detail, and communicate with care and professionalism.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Owner and Principals with scheduling meetings, meeting preparation, meeting follow-up items, sending client correspondence, ensuring licenses are up to date, and other duties as necessary for the effectiveness of the firm.
- Provide administrative support to the office including answering phones, greeting clients, managing the mail, ordering office supplies, scanning documents, etc.
- Prepare, complete, and submit insurance, annuity, and investment applications and associated paperwork, and ensure completeness and accuracy of those documents.
- Maintain client paperwork, data, and policy information within the electronic databases, and assist in resolving client service requests and issues.
- Serve as the liaison with M3 Advisor’s back-office team, establish meaningful and mutually beneficial partnerships, and collaborate to creatively problem solve and resolve any issues during the application process.
- Maintain precise records for accounts payable and account receivable records.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Keen attention to detail and high follow-through skills
- Passion for helping others
- Resourceful problem solver
- Strong organization skills
- Quick learner with the ability to expand knowledge of the financial services industry, products, and regulations
Experience and Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite and Windows based software
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a professional office setting
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree preferred
- Financial Services, Life Insurance, or Investment industry experience preferred
Physical Demands –This is a largely sedentary role, and it may involve repetitive motions in the hands/wrists as this role is dependent on consistent computer-use during the workday.
Position Type & Expected Hours: This is a full-time position and offers a hybrid work situation as well as flexibility with hours and days work. Days and typical hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm.
Benefits – Competitive salary and an annual bonus program, fully covered health insurance, paid time off, and paid holidays.
Learn more about us on our website: https://www.m3advisors.net/
Valmark Financial Group is managing the recruiting process on behalf of M3 Advisors, so all initial communication will be coming from Valmark's Recruiting Team. For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
315 Commercial DriveSavannah, GA
Get fresh General Office Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!