Regional Brand Ambassador (Texas)
- Expired: February 28, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
M.S. Walker has an immediate opening for a Regional Brand Ambassador for the M.S. Walker Brands Mexican Spirits Portfolio.
Information regarding the brands represented can be found at:
Also, on Instagram at:
Sales / Trade Engagement / Education
Achieve sales success
- Visit 40 accounts weekly
- Cultivate and curate MSWB "partner" accounts
- Make new retail and on-premise volume placements
- Selling in and merchandising retail displays in existing and new retailers
- Activate brand cocktail strategy at retail
- Achieve competitive brand adjacencies at retail for existing and new placements
- Achieve in service volume cocktail placements in the on-premise channel
- Merchandise current and new placements with the most up to date point of sale materials.
- Follow up to train staff on DNA, provenance, features and benefits of the brands
- Follow up to conduct consumer events, seminars and tastings in key accounts
- Serve as regional facing product knowledge expert for MS Walker Brands Mexica Spirits Portfolio; with a passion for storytelling and effective way to communicate brand's features, benefits, heritage and personality
- Educate trade, and distributor/broker partners on benefits of the MS Walker Brands Spirits Portfolio
- Contribute to social media content that documents the brand's impact in the regional community
- Support and work with sales teams at distributor in the market, at meetings and events
- Create and manage agenda for MSWB portfolio management team and brand owner/dignitary market work, events etc.
Support retail, on-trade and consumer shows as required; attend the brand's booth at fests and other events in core markets
- Minimum of 3 in store tastings a month between Thursday afternoon and Sunday afternoon
- Provide monthly recaps of all activities
- Track KPIs, sales and reach goals regularly
- Report markets trends and competitor activity
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities in order to be successful in this role:
- Deep knowledge of Mexican and craft spirits category from production process to trends and brands
- Strong relationships in both the independent off and on-premise channels.
- Deep knowledge of spirits and cocktail development. Experience as a bartender creating craft cocktails
- Natural and charismatic storyteller, with strong public speaking skills, who has a passion for sharing their cocktailing tales with others
- Credibility with the on-trade is essential; be part of that community with existing network, bartender groups, presence and respect within the community of gatekeepers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including writing and delivering presentations
- Deadline-oriented self-starter who is proactive and holds self to high standard of work quality
- Ability to interface with the distributor personnel
- Strong and active social media presence.
- Works well independently and is a problem solver
- Preferred to be bilingual in both English and Spanish
- Ability to travel throughout territory is required
Founded in Boston in 1933, M.S. Walker is a 5th-generation, family-owned wine and spirits importer and distributor, a spirits bottler, and a national supplier. We serve On-Premise and Off-Premise establishments throughout the Northeast, with direct operations in Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey and Rhode Island and brokerage operations in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont. We represent a budding portfolio of wine and spirits nationwide, including our own brands, and we strive to offer the most prestigious portfolio in the industry. M.S. Walker has built our foundation and future on our people - our employees are truly our greatest asset. Our company boasts a diverse pool of exceptionally special team members who each bring their unique skills and experience to the organization.
Get fresh Helper Brand Ambassador jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.