Meat Warehouse Worker
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Production Food Worker
Industry: Meat Production
Location: Detroit MI
Benefits: Vision, Dental, 2 week PTO
Type: Full Time/Permanent
Shift: 1st, 6:00am - 4:00pm ($16.00 / HR)
2nd, 4:00pm - 2:00am ($17.00 / HR)
Pay: $16.00 / HR - $17.00 /HR
Job Summary: As a food production worker, employees can be placed anywhere on the production line directly working with the product. There are a variety of openings associated with this position ranging from palletizing, loading, and meat cutting. The steady and fast-pace work environment requires the following from production workers:
- The ability to work in a cold environment (35-45 degrees)
- The ability to stand for 10 or more hours per shift
- The ability to work with and handle raw meat
- The ability to uphold safe food processing standards
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Keep up with pace of production and production standards
- Maintain a positive attitude while upholding mutual respect for all
- Conduct job related task that may include but are not limited to handling hand tools, knifes, and machinery
- Maintain good hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Additional essential functions may be applicable to specific jobs
For immediate consideration, call Kim at 586-817-9826
M.S. AutomotiveWhy Work Here?
Awesome leaders and growth Opportunities and great benefits.
If you want to make a career join us.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at M.S. Automotive