Forklift Operator 3rd shift
- $38,708 to $42,244 Yearly
We are highly focused on growing our business by hiring and developing a highly efficient and productive team. We give employees in the community a place where they can grow their skills professionally. We attract only the top talent because we foster a great working environment and a "people before profit" motto.
We are looking for forklift Operators to join us at our bumper automotive manufacturing facility. Forklift operators will assist with daily operations of the Shipping and Receiving department as well as stock work lines to ensure customer requirements are met while also following all safety guidelines.
What makes the Forklift Driver job great?
- Weekly pay
- Paid holidays
- 401k with employer match
- Health insurance
- Opportunities for growth and learning
- OT for shifts longer then 8 hours
- Room for growth
Job Description Forklift Operators:
- Forklift Operators will be in charge of move materials around the facility and supply production lines
- Forklift Operators may be required to drive in the outside stock yard to gather materials
- Load and unload trailers
- Transport finished products to the next required operation, or to the correct storage location
- Good oral and verbal communication
- Ensures safety checks for equipment are done at the beginning of the shift and properly documented
- Forklift drivers will need to be flexible to change and work well under deadlines
- Maintain 5S standards
Requirements for Forklift Driver:
- Valid MI drivers license
- 6 months or more of previous forklift/hilo experience
- High School diploma or GED preferred but not required
M.S. AutomotiveIonia, MI
Transportation and Storage
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.