Multimedia Sales Consultant - Victoria
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
More than a newspaper, the Victoria Advocate offers readers the opportunity to access news and advertising online via its website, social media including Facebook and Twitter, print, or a digital E-Edition of the Victoria Advocate. As a Multimedia Sales Consultant
for this dynamic newspaper, you'll be able to offer clients advertising in any one or all of these paths to their customers. We are seeking candidates with a proven track record of:
- Developing and presenting multifaceted strategies to meet their client's needs; preferable in advertising campaigns
- Identifying and developing new clients
- Up-selling contracts to existing and potential clients
- Selling non-traditional projects, such as niche publications, commercial printing, digital advertising, special sections, and special events
- Assisting with creative interactions with clients
We offer a great benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and accident insurance; a 401(k) retirement plan; paid short and long-term disability insurance; paid life insurance; paid holidays, and a generous paid time off program.
The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator with the ability to connect with a wide variety of personalities. We need a Sales Consultant to not just maintain – but grow a territory; someone who can help an advertiser think outside the box to see how their business will benefit from an association with the paper and its audience; a strategic thinker who can also meet deadlines.
Prior experience in a similar job is strongly preferred. Valid driver's license, an acceptable driving record, and auto insurance are required. Candidates must successfully complete a background check and drug screen.
M. Roberts Media, LLC
Get fresh Multimedia Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.