MSI is looking for a skilled professional to fill our Imports Administrative Service Representative position in our Orange, CA location.
Current Shift Available: 5am-3pm Mon-Fri, and Saturdays as needed.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to do the following:
· Assist with dispatch for various locations.
· Run report on a daily basis to check status of incoming containers
· Check status with terminal and shipping line for container availability
· Send Work order to trucking company
· Assist truckers with any issue related to hold
· Follow up closely with Broker, Customs and exam facility for any custom hold
· Answer incoming calls and respond to e-mail promptly
· Coordinate with receiving warehouse and trucking company on delivery to MSI, based on delivery appointment if needed
· Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
Additionally the candidate must meet the following Education and Experience requirements:
· Clear communication with the ability to use positive language
· Attentiveness and able to work under pressure
· Proven ability to handle multiple tasks at once
· Goal oriented focus
· Good mathematical skills; ability to do calculations quickly
· Demonstrated experience with the use of PCs, along with the ability to navigate in a multi-window based environment.
· Proficient in MS Outlook, Word and Excel (preferred)
· Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
· Minimum High School Education.
· Minimum 2 years of customer service experience.
· College degree is a plus.
· Experience in transportation and logistics.
If you possess the required skills and experience, we would love to meet you!
You can learn more about us online at www.msistone.com or submit your resume at
MSI is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers applicants for employment who are authorized to work lawfully in the United States. However, MSI does not sponsor applicants for work visas.