MSI is looking for a skilled professional to fill our E-Commerce Sales Associate position in our Orange, CA location.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to do the following:
· Maintain strong relationship with existing customer by building long-term relationships.
· Provide excellent customer service, and resolve customer’s issues.
· Assist customers in determining order requirements or services.
· Develop product catalogs and pricing strategy.
· Collaborate with partners to create solid promotional strategies.
· Utilize any and all marketing tools such as digital assets, videos and other product enhancement tools.
· Travel 25% locally and/or nationally.
· Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
Additionally the candidate must meet the following Education and Experience requirements:
· 3-4 years of account management or sale’s support experience preferred.
· Experience in managing B2B E-Commerce as a Drop-Ship Vendor.
· Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
· Demonstrated multi-tasking abilities.
· Analytically capable of gathering and interpreting information.
· Experience with Walmart, Amazon, Target and Ikea a plus.
· Previous experience with import/export, freight or shipping is a plus.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree and/or college coursework preferred.
· Two (2) plus years’ experience in a professional environment.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
· Excellent oral and written English language communication skills
· Bilingual in Spanish preferred
· Excellent follow up skills
· Good Logistics Knowledge
· Problem solving skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Sales and Marketing skills
If you possess the required skills and experience, we would love to meet you!
You can learn more about us online at www.msisurfaces.com or submit your resume at https://www.msisurfaces.com/careers/Search?ln=Orange%2C+CA+Headquarters
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background check and drug test.
Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be considered for this position. Please do not apply unless you meet all requirements.
Founded in 1975, MSI is the leading supplier of premium surfaces in the U.S. - including flooring, countertops, decorative mosaics and wall tile, and hardscaping products. The company offers an extensive selection of quartz, natural stone, porcelain, ceramic, luxury vinyl tile and glass among other materials. Headquartered in Orange, California, MSI has distribution centers across the United States and Canada and maintains over 150 million square feet of inventory, imported from over 36 different countries on six continents. For more information on MSI, visit msisurfaces.com.