MSI is looking for a skilled professional to fill our Customer Support Executive position in our Dulles, VA location.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to do the following:
· Effective and efficient handling of customer transactions.
· Accurately record and maintain customer contact information and details.
· Build and maintain company customer relationships.
· Answer inbound sales calls and make outbound sales calls.
· Performs continuous outbound calls to follow up with customers on past due invoices, and assists in resolving payment related issues.
· Track stock levels to ensure customer orders are handled effectively.
· Responsible for billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
· Monitor customer accounts for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
· Maintain customer files for internal records and reconcile accounts
· Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash, etc.
· Assist customers in determining order requirements or services.
· Appropriately identify and escalate customer issues.
· Quote prices and credit terms, and prepare sales orders for customers.
· Complete sales transactions and processing of payments.
· Schedule trucking and delivery of material to customer, based on delivery schedule.
· Create shipping order and packing list.
· Troubleshoot customer issues during delivery process.
· Partner with Sales Representative to keep account transactions and literature up to date.
· Practice Customer focus, collaboration, and communication with team
· Retain up to date knowledge of company products
· Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
Additionally the candidate must meet the following Education and Experience requirements:
· Clear communication with the ability to use positive language
· Proven ability to handle multiple tasks at once
· Goal oriented focus
· Good mathematical skills; ability to do calculations quickly
· Demonstrated experience with the use of PCs, along with the ability to navigate in a multi-window based environment.
· Intermediate skills in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
· Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· High School Education Required. Some college work completed preferred.
· Minimum 2 years’ customer service experience
If you possess the required skills and experience, we would love to meet you!
You can learn more about us online at www.msisurfaces.com or submit your resume at https://www.msisurfaces.com/careers/Search?ln=Dulles%2C+VA
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background check, drug test, and physical exam.
Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be considered for this position. Please do not apply unless you meet all requirements.