Administrative Service Representative
M S International, Inc. Orange, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $36,360 to $40,520 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, vision,
Administrative Service Representative
Location: Orange, CA
SUMMARY: This position is responsible to support in data entry and handle import related documentations such as arrival notice and freight invoices from shipping lines, shipping documents from vendors, and check statements
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to complete the following essential duties and responsibilities:
· Handle shipping document from Vendors and upload or enter in the import database
· Run report on a daily basis to check status of shipments
· Upload and process arrival notice and freight invoices from shipping companies
· Check and dispute freight and drayage related charges as needed
· Monitor and check incoming calls and respond to e-mail promptly
· Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
Additionally the candidate must meet the following Education and Experience requirements:
· Minimum High School Education or 1 to 2 years of customer service experience.
· College degree is a plus.
· Strong oral and written English language communication skills
· Attentiveness and able to work under pressure
· Proven ability to handle multiple tasks at once
· Team players with positive attitude
· Good mathematical skills; ability to do calculations quickly
· Demonstrated experience with the use of PCs, along with the ability to navigate in a multi-window based environment.
· Proficient in MS Outlook, Word and Excel (preferred)
· Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
· 8am-4:30pm. Works Saturdays when needed.
This role has the following physical demands:
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
· The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Compensation. Minimum pay starting at $16 per hour, plus weekly overtime and bonuses. Starting hourly rates may be higher based on experience. Annual pay for new hires generally ranges between $ 36,360 and $ 40,520 + depending on experience and overtime hours worked.
Benefits: MSI offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
· Referral, Holiday, and Annual Bonuses
· Annual pay increases
· Paid Time Off
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· Company-paid Short Term and Long Term disability;
· Company-paid Life Insurance
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans with company matching contributions
· Charitable donation matching programs
· Free, company-sponsored 1-on-1 tutoring for children/dependents of MSI employees in grades k-12, including free tutoring for SAT and ACT tests.
About MSI. Founded in 1975, MSI is the leading supplier of Premium Surfaces including flooring, countertops, decorative mosaics, wall tile and hardscaping products. MSI’s product offering includes an extensive selection of granite, marble, porcelain, ceramic, quartz, glass, quartzite, and other natural stone products headquartered in Orange, California. MSI also maintains distribution centers across the United States and Canada. MSI’s product line is imported from over 36 different countries on six continents bringing the very best products to the North American Market. The company maintains an inventory of over 125 million square feet of material. For more information on MSI, visit : msisurfaces.com.
MSI is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and fosters inclusion and belonging for all employees. We provide a work environment that allows all employees to do their best work, free from all forms of discrimination. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against on the basis of race, ethnicity, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, citizenship status, military status, religion, disability status, or any other legally protected group. MSI provides reasonable accommodations for all employees and applicants. If you believe you require an accommodation, please speak with your recruiter or a member of our HR team.
M S International, Inc.Why Work Here?
Join MSI, the recipient of the Top Work Places award!