Part or Full-time
Location: The Presidio, San Francisco
We seek a highly-organized and energetic Administrative Assistant-Scheduler to provide excellent client services and support to a dedicated team of executive recruiting professionals. As the primary scheduler you will coordinate complex interview schedules for candidate interviews and manage the CEO’s calendar. Your support to the research department includes identifying potential candidates, updating contact information and providing user support to the team.
Our firm recruits for nonprofit boards and chief executives at the highest levels including, chief executive, advancement, finance, marketing, program and other senior leaders. We work across diverse nonprofit sectors that include the Arts, Media & Culture, Environment & Conservation, Foundations, Institutes, Justice, Health & Human Services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Scheduling Support (45%)
- Schedule meetings and interviews for the CEO and Principals while maintaining a high degree of confidentiality;
- Coordinate interview schedules for board members and candidates. Provide detailed interview schedules to all parties ensuring 100% accuracy;
- Book travel;
- Answer phones, direct calls to appropriate staff members.
2. Administrative Support (55%)
- Conduct internet research to identify potential candidates. Build 45-60 new contact records per day for project source lists;
- Conduct internet research for various projects for CEO;
- Manage the company’s general email account and route correspondence and relevant information to staff;
- Perform database clean up and technical operations as needed;
- Assemble client documents for meetings and candidate interviews with 100% accuracy;
- Package and mail documents to clients and candidates meeting short deadlines;
- Proofread documents and materials;
- Miscellaneous clerical and office duties.
1009 General Kennedy Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94129 • Tel. 415.762.2650 • Fax 309.415-3028
Required Skills and Abilities:
- BA/BS from an accredited institution, Associates Degree or 3-5 years of relevant professional experience;
- Experience in scheduling;
- Excellent internet research, writing, editing and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent project planning and time management skills;
- Strong experience in database quality assurance;
- Ability to juggle various tasks;
- Ability to work cross functionally;
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality;
- Ability to analyze data and create processes on results;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Ability to work on the computer on a continuous, daily basis.
- Emotionally mature and self-reliant; someone who will thrive working in a small but growing team;
- Possesses a creative and solution driven mentality, along with a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy;
- Self-starter and desire to continually learn new skills and grow;
- Positive, energetic, and focused, with the ability to prioritize.
For Full-time: Salary DOE, Benefits for full-time employment include medical, FSA & commuter benefit, holiday/sick/vacation, 401(k)
For Part-time: Hourly wage, Sick leave
Location: Our office is located on the Main Post in the Presidio. Free PresidiGo Downtown shuttle takes you from downtown San Francisco from the Transbay Terminal, Embarcadero BART, and Union Street/Van Ness Ave and the Presidio. The Around the Park routes – Presidio Hills and Crissy Field serve more than 40 destinations within the Presidio. Many stops are within a short walking distance from MUNI or Golden Gate Transit bus lines.
Interested candidates please submit the following to the attention of “Hiring Manager” with the subject line “AAS”/YOUR NAME” to email@example.com.
Include the following:
- Cover letter – Please tell us why you are the ideal candidate for this position; 2. Resume with your work history; 3. Be ready to submit 3-5 references.
No phone calls please!
Visit our website at www.moppenheim.com
m/Oppenheim Executive Search is an equal opportunity employer
We are passionate about serving nonprofits and finding the best leaders that they deserve. Our firm recruits for nonprofit boards and chief executives at the highest levels including Chief Executive, Advancement, Finance, Marketing, and other senior leaders. WE work across diverse nonprofit sectors that include the Arts, Media & Culture, Environment & Conservation, Foundations, Health & Human Services.