Texas based LTC Pharmacy is seeking a Full Time Production Automation Coordinator to become a part of our team!
- Oversee and maintain DOSIS
- Replenish and operate the DOSIS automated packaging machine
- Monitor inventory for the DOSIS
- Maintain any workflow backlogs and operational problems with any of the processes
- Perform technician duties as required, to include prescription labeling and packaging (i.e., packaging blister cards) and prescription staging and moving to Shipping
- Follow all applicable government regulations, including HIPAA
- Maintain clean/organized workstation areas and replenish all stock supplies needed each shift
- Comply with departmental policies regarding safety, attendance, and dress code
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Unblemished TSBP Pharmacy Technician Registration or Technician in Training
- One (1) year experience in a pharmacy setting is preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Reliable and dependable
- Basic computer skills (Excel and Database)
M Chest Pharmacy provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
M Chest PharmacyM Chest invests in quality team members to provide the best customer service to all responsible parties, patients, and nursing staff. We know our employees are the key to our success. We look forward to a lasting relationship.
Sulphur Springs, TX