Pharmacy Technician / Technician in Training - Fill Line
M Chest Pharmacy Sulphur Springs, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
M Chest Pharmacy is seeking a Full-Time Pharmacy Technician or Technician in Training to become a part of our team in Sulphur Springs, Texas!
- Assists with drug preparation and prepares for delivery to customers.
- Assist with maintenance of an adequate inventory of medications and other supplies.
- Labels prescriptions accurately, including informational labels, e.g. cautionary and auxiliary labels.
- Must be able to assist with pharmacy technician duties in other departments as needed
- Active TSBP Registered Technician or Technician in Training in good standing
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- One (1) year pharmacy experience, long term care pharmacy preferred
M Chest Pharmacy provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
M Chest Pharmacy
M Chest invests in quality team members to provide the best customer service to all responsible parties, patients, and nursing staff. We know our employees are the key to our success. We look forward to a lasting relationship.
Sulphur SpringsSulphur Springs, TX