Texas based LTC Pharmacy is seeking a Full-Time Pharmacy Technician to become a part of our Order Entry team!
- Triage incoming rx orders
- Accurately enter rx orders according to pharmacy workflow and delivery cut-off times
- Process refills as requested
- Process 3rd party claims adjudication (insurance claims rejections)
- Coordinate and triage all pharmacy inquiries (i.e. phone, fax, correspondence, electronic media) and resolve all customer issues; ensuring accurate information is provided.
- Resolve customer complaints in a timely, accurate and professional manner
- Provide customers with resources or additional information
- Navigate across multiple computer systems to respond to questions from external and/or internal partners.
- Constantly meet established productivity requirements, schedule adherence and quality standards.
- Other duties as assigned
- Unblemished TSBP Pharmacy Technician Registration in good standing
- One (1) year of high volume order entry required
- Experience in Long Term Care pharmacy
- Experience with Framework, Docutrack or ECM preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent computer skills preferred
- Ability to work independently and solve problems in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Type 35wp
Additional Job Information
- This position is temporarily working remotely
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays
M Chest PharmacyM Chest invests in quality team members to provide the best customer service to all responsible parties, patients, and nursing staff. We know our employees are the key to our success. We look forward to a lasting relationship.