Texas based LTC Pharmacy is seeking a Full Time Order Entry Pharmacy Technician to became a part of our team!
- Triage incoming rx orders
- Accurately enter rx orders according to pharmacy workflow and delivery cut-off times
- Triage and resolve calls from physicians, nurses and nursing facility staff
- Coordinate and triage all pharmacy inquiries (i.e. phone, fax, correspondence, electronic media) and resolve all customer issues; ensuring accurate information is provided.
- Resolve customer complaints in a timely, accurate and professional manner
- Provide customers with resources or additional information
- Direct phone calls and messages to the appropriate employee or department
- Navigate across multiple computer systems to respond to questions from external and/or internal partners.
- Constantly meet established productivity requirements, schedule adherence and quality standards.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Process refills as requested
- Process 3rd party claims adjudication (insurance claims rejections)
- Other assigned data entry tasks
- Unblemished TSBP Pharmacy Technician Registration in good standing
- One (1) year of high volume order entry required
- Experience with Framework, Docutrack or ECM preferred
- Experience in Long Term Care pharmacy
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaboratively build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, external partners and others
- Independently motivated
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills preferred; experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to work independently and solve problems in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Forward looking thinker, actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Type 35wpm
Generous compensation package. EEO M/F/D/V