Mechanical Engineer (HVAC & Plumbing)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $90,000 Yearly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
M&E Engineers is currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join our sustainable design team. The ideal candidate has the ability to design HVAC, plumbing, and refrigeration systems for complex commercial and industrial buildings, and has an understanding of energy use and conservation measures. Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Design of building HVAC, plumbing, fire protection and refrigeration systems.
- Provide technical clarification of designs.
- Communicate with architects, contractors, owners, other designers, and external consultants.
- Monitor mechanical construction progress.
- Review shop drawings.
- Conduct field investigations and prepare reports for mechanical issues.
- Cost estimating and equipment selection.
- Energy analysis and commissioning.
- Minimum 4 years experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Excel is required.
- LEED AP and/or Energy Auditor certification is a plus.
- Experience with Revit is a plus.
- Experience with eQuest and other energy modeling software is a plus.
- Good writing and general communication skills.
- COVID vaccination required.
M & E ENGINEERS INC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?