Systems Engineer - All Levels
- Posted: over a month ago
M&S Consulting was conceived in 2002 with the vision of creating highly effective teams of elite consultants to deliver strategic process and technology solutions to enterprise organizations across the US. Our commitment to delivery in complex environments and long-term customer success has merged process and technology into innovative solutions, established deep pockets of expertise, and enabled innovative transformation for evolving businesses.
We have intentionally cultivated steady growth focused on being approachable and helpful to our dearly valued clients and closely cared-for employees. M&S people simply “care hard”, and this reflects in our work products, our interactions, and our culture.
M&S Consulting is looking for Systems Engineers with all Levels of experience to support a Federal contract. Secret or Top secret clearance is required. We are interested in someone who possesses and applies exceptional comprehensive knowledge across key tasks, multiple complex work assignments and works well with others.
- Provides analysis related to the design, development, and integration of hardware, software, man-machine interfaces and all system level requirements to provide an integrated IT solution.
- Develops integrated system test requirements, strategies, devices, and systems.
- Directs overall system level testing.
- Performs engineering studies and analyses in support of the mission.
- Provides IT and systems engineering support to analyze system problems in support of development and implementation of solutions.
- Performs and documents concept and requirements analysis in support of system refreshment and upgrades.
- Performs IT systems performance modeling and simulations in support of requirements analysis, modification planning, and cost estimations.
- Develops new technical specifications and provides modifications to existing technical specifications.
- Performs reviews of draft documentation for technical content and compliance with engineering standards.
- Assesses COTS hardware and software products for application to the system.
- Assesses and recommends the application of new technologies and products for improvement of the assigned system.
- Performs fault analyses, assessments, statistical studies, predictive analysis, and other efforts sufficient to support requirements studies and analyses associated with corrective and adaptive maintenance.
- Plans, conducts, and participates in requirements reviews.
- Reviews change and enhancement requests to determine feasibility, system impacts, and cost and time estimates to implement requests.
- Provides analytical and technical support in the acquisition, design, development, and implementation of automated systems.
- Provides analysis and planning support to the development of software release schedules.
- Provides programming and technical support for enhancements and corrective/adaptive maintenance of electronic tools supporting requirements, change, configuration, documentation, and test tool management.
- Provides system analysis and software monitoring to assure each system’s ability to meet and sustain processing performance requirements.
- Prepares, maintains, and updates software and system design documentation.
- Provides on-site scheduling expertise to create, update, and maintain schedules. Scheduling shall include the maintenance of a comprehensive System of Services (SOS) schedule depicting all supported systems, as well as tactical schedules across the SOS as needed.
- Secret or Top Secret Clearance is required.
*Most work can be performed remotely; however, staff may be required to support face-to-face meetings with the business line or end users. There is potential for face-to-face SAFe ceremonies on occasion
*M&S Consulting proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?