Systems Administrator - All Levels
- Posted: over a month ago
M&S Consulting was conceived in 2002 with the vision of creating highly effective teams of elite consultants to deliver strategic process and technology solutions to enterprise organizations across the US. Our commitment to delivery in complex environments and long-term customer success has merged process and technology into innovative solutions, established deep pockets of expertise, and enabled innovative transformation for evolving businesses.
We have intentionally cultivated steady growth focused on being approachable and helpful to our dearly valued clients and closely cared-for employees. M&S people simply “care hard”, and this reflects in our work products, our interactions, and our culture.
M&S Consulting is looking for Systems Administrators with all Levels of experience to support a Federal contract. Secret or Top secret clearance is required. We are interested in someone who possesses and applies exceptional comprehensive knowledge across key tasks, multiple complex work assignments and works well with others.
- Responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems. System administrator will ensure the uptime, performance, resources, and security of the computers they manage meet the needs of the users. The systems administrator could be focused in one or more of the following areas:
- A database administrator (DBA) maintains a database system, and is responsible for the integrity of the data and the efficiency and performance of the system.
- A network administrator maintains network infrastructure such as switches and routers, and diagnoses problems with these or with the behavior of network-attached computers.
- A security administrator is a specialist in computer and network security, including the administration of security devices such as firewalls, as well as consulting on general security measures.
- A web administrator maintains web server services that allow for internal or external access to web sites. Tasks include managing multiple sites, administering security, and configuring necessary components and software. Responsibilities may also include software change management.
- A system programmer creates, modifies, and test the code, forms, and script that allow computer applications to run. They may also develop and write computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data, and information.
- A computer operator performs routine maintenance and upkeep, such as changing backup tapes or replacing failed drives.
- Secret or Top Secret Clearance is required.
*Most work can be performed remotely; however, staff may be required to support face-to-face meetings with the business line or end users. There is potential for face-to-face SAFe ceremonies on occasion
*M&S Consulting proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?