Applications Developer (Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
M&S (which stands for Management and Solutions) was conceived in 2002 with the vision of creating highly effective teams of elite consultants to deliver strategic process and technology solutions to enterprise organizations across the US. Our commitment to delivery in complex environments and long-term customer success has merged process and technology into innovative solutions, established deep pockets of expertise, and enabled innovative transformation for evolving businesses.
We have intentionally cultivated steady growth focused on being approachable and helpful to our dearly valued clients and closely cared-for employees. M&S people simply “care hard”, and this reflects in our work products, our interactions, and our culture.
Currently, M&S is seeking a motivated, career, and customer-oriented Application Developer to join our team for Remote work that allows 100% Telecommuting and working from home anywhere in the United States!
*Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Requirement analysis; software design, development, integration, bug fixing, and testing,
- Support migration of functional system components from on-premise platform to AWS GovCloud using various cloud-friendly services, APIs, and techniques
- Work with both ITMS and the N-DEx Program Office personnel in supporting the application of the Logical Entity eXchange Specification used to provide data to N-DEx by Law enforcement agencies nationwide
- Verifying that proper Git source control practices are used across the system
- support functional continuous integration and continuous delivery pipeline.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Active Top Secret Clearance Required
- Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent.
- Experience with Java software development on Linux-based systems.
- Experience with Unix
- Experience developing Android Smartphones.
- Requires 3 to 5 years or more of related experience in software development. Preferred: Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent.
- Requires conceptual knowledge of practices and procedures within a particular area of expertise.
- Experience with Web Applications, Web Services
- Experience with Relational databases (Oracle or PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Linux Systems
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
- Needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- Often positions self to maintain computers in the lab, including under the desks and in the server closet.
- Frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
This opportunity is Remote
*M&S Consulting proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at M&S Consulting