CDL Class B and Class A Drivers
M&R Distribution LLC New Brunswick, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hiring for both Class B and Class A Drivers.
We are seeking a qualified, dependable Class B Truck Driver to join our delivery team. In this role each driver has a helper on truck transporting the load to the client's location, and unloading the shipment when you arrive. Our drivers must always drive safely and be professional and courteous when talking with our customers. We prefer candidates who have at least six months of truck driving experience and who know how to perform routine maintenance on trucks, but we are willing to train the right person.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Map delivery routes to ensure timely deliveries
- Pick-up loads, organize goods in the truck, and secure packages
- Ensure trailer hitch is properly and securely attached to tractor unit
- Transport pallet goods and packages from place of origin to assigned destination
- Obtain signatures or warehouse scans to confirm and complete deliveries with clients
- Communicate with dispatch as needed
- Maintain and service vehicle as needed (refuel, change oil, tire pressure, repairs, etc.)
- Maintain detailed driving and delivery logs
- Track and report working hours
- Adhere to company rules and regulations
- Obey all applicable traffic laws and drive according to the weather/road conditions
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Valid Class B commercial driver’s license required
- 6+ months of driving a tractor-trailer or large truck a plus
- Clean driving record with no moving violations
- Experience operating warehouse equipment, such as electric lifts, hand trucks, and pallet jacks a plus
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must pass a background check and drug test
We are seeking a CDL Class A Driver to join our team! We are a beverage distributor. You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 30,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Commercial driver's license class A.
- Strong work ethic
M&R Distribution LLC
30 Clearview AveNew Brunswick, NJ
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at M&R Distribution LLC