The Remote Recruiter will be responsible for high volume recruiting within the retail and wireless industry. This person must be able to source candidates in challenging, remote areas utilizing their experience, skills and creativity to attract best in class talent. Candidate must have social media, sourcing and cold calling expertise. Must enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
- Communicate effectively with clients and field management as well as TA management to uncover and identify strategic sourcing and recruiting strategies.
- Screen incoming resumes for desired skill set and culture fit.
- Source qualified applicants and continually feed a pipeline of candidates.
- Conduct research and investigate new methods to create innovative sourcing strategies.
- Conduct professional and inviting phone, video and in person interviews.
- Own and maintain pipeline of candidates for specific markets.
- Have knowledge of ATS systems (ICIM's a plus).
- Maintain a desire to work in a team environment, sharing information and best practices.
- Work within specific metrics and manage weekly reporting.
- Assist with other recruiting responsibilities as assigned and necessary.
We believe having diverse personalities makes us stronger and we also know there are a set of essential values that make us the best in class. We pride ourselves in our integrity and our openness to embrace change. While we expect success, we know that we can’t achieve it if we don’t have fun along the way.
Compensation: $800.00-$850.00 a week as a 1099 contractor